Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Build glpk as a shared library on Cygwin, MinGW an

From: Jean-Pierre Flori
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Build glpk as a shared library on Cygwin, MinGW and similar systems]
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 15:55:42 +0100

Hi again all,

Hopefully, this time my reply will also appear on the help-glpk
archive as I subscribed there.

As far as Marco's patch is concerned, it is fine and work, but passing
-no-undefined directly through LDFLAGS is not the right way to go.
The -no-undefined flag is really meant for libtool, not for the linker.
In fact the proper way to go would be to put it into
something_la_LTFLAGS but this does not work...
So the most usual solution is to put it into library_la_LDFLAGS (which
is a variation of LDFLAGS but meant for libtool).

Best,

--
Jean-Pierre Flori