Re: how to install gnatsweb???

From: George Nawfal
Subject: Re: how to install gnatsweb???
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 13:08:03 -0500

Hi!

I've had this problem before.   I was missing a colon in one of the lines in
the 'Categories' file.

Look into your gnats-db.conf file and make sure that it is correct.
Then look into the configuration files and verify that they are correct too.
Try to restore those files to their defaults and
see if that solves your problem. It worked for me.

George