GNATS discussion group

From: Yngve Svendsen
Subject: GNATS discussion group
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 10:30:22 +0200

At 14:49 05.06.01 +1000, Margaret BRIERTON wrote:
Hi

Can anyone tell me if there is a GNATS discussion group.  I'm having a few
problems getting it up and running on my machine and would really appreciate a
bit of input into where i'm going wrong.

Does anyone know if such a group exists?

We don't have a dedicated "GNATS user" mailing list, but ask you questions here, and a lot of knowledegeable people should be able to reply.

Yngve Svendsen