gnats file placement

From: Peter Novodvorsky
Subject: gnats file placement
Date: 03 Jun 2001 21:44:25 +0400

Hello!

default gnats package has some problems with FHS. I think, that
this problems should be resolved before GNATS 4 release. It is
obvious that all databases should go to /var/lib/gnats. databases,
dbconfig, global host_access should go to /etc/gnats.

But, how should we deal with pr-edit, diff-prs etc. I think that
/usr/lib/gnats isn't the best place for them.  Maybe we could move
them to /usr/sbin?

--
Peter Novodvorsky     http://www.altlinux.ru/    AltLinux Team, Russia
Debian.Org                                       http://debian.org/~nidd