Re: no login gnats4

From: Moe Elzubeir
Subject: Re: no login gnats4
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 08:18:34 -0600

Ah, you can ignore my previous message (in this thread). I have fixed
that problem by making
/etc/gnats/gnatsd.host_access file have

127.0.0.1:edit:

only. It seems to ignore it when there are multiple entries for the
same local host. In any case,
that worked.

Now, when I try to run gnatsweb.pl from the web, I get a welcome
screen, prompts me for
my 'User Name' and a drop-down menu for the 'databases' to select from
(in this case, only
one 'default').

No prompt for password.. whatever I typed, goes right through.. what am
I doing wrong now?

Thanks.
Mohammed Elzubeir

>>> "Moe Elzubeir" <address@hidden> 12/18/01 02:22AM >>>
Okay, this is my second serious attempt at gnats ;)