[gaurav jain <address@hidden>] Unable to edit PR and change state.

From: Milan Zamazal
Subject: [gaurav jain <address@hidden>] Unable to edit PR and change state.
Date: 09 Feb 2002 19:51:32 +0100

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Unable to edit PR and change state. Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 21:51:06 -0800 (PST)
Dear one,

We have been using Gnatsweb.pl ( version 2.9.2 )and
has been facing a strange problem since last few days.
Whenever we edit a problem Report to change the state
and press the edit button, the following error is
encountered :

" The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete your
request.

Please contact the server administrator, and inform
them of the time the error occurred,and anything you
might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in
the server error log. "

When we ignore it and try to submit PR once again, it
gets locked.

In the server error log, the following error is
flashed:

" Name "main::mail_sent" used only once: possible typo
at line 1255. "

" Use of uninitialized value in string eq atline 583,
<SOCK> line 89 "

" Use of uninitialized value in scalar chomp at line
2730, <SOCK> line 90 "

" Use of uninitialized value in substitution (s///) at
line 2786, <SOCK> line 90. "

Kindly help me rectify the errors , as we are facing a
lot of problems.

Regards,
Gaurav.