Re: 4.0 beta - question on parsing of subject line in PR header

From: Mel Hatzis
Subject: Re: 4.0 beta - question on parsing of subject line in PR header
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 11:46:13 -0700

On 10/20/02 15:00, Yngve Svendsen wrote:
This patch wasn't applied because Milan wanted a little bit of polish (he wanted ChangeLog entries and maybe unification of the regexp syntax with the rest of GNATS). I think this patch provides very useful functionality.

Mel: do you have a little bit of time to fix this, so we can get it applied? I can take care of the Texinfo docs.

OK...just to be clear, I'm going to modify the regex syntax that's
currently used in checkIfReply (RE_NO_BK_PARENS) to match that in
init_gnats ((RE_SYNTAX_POSIX_EXTENDED | RE_BK_PLUS_QM) & ~RE_DOT_NEWLINE).
I'll roll this into my original patch and resubmit.

-Mel

Yngve Svendsen