Different mail-format or on-change action for particular Category

From: Tim Buck
Subject: Different mail-format or on-change action for particular Category
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 16:33:36 -0400

Is there any way to have GNATS use a different mail-format or apply
a different on-change action depending on the category of the PR,
or depending on whether or not a PR is marked confidential?

Tim Buck * Information Technology Manager * Recognition Research, Inc.
PHONE +1 540 961-6500 * FAX +1 540 961-3568 * EMAIL address@hidden
Our lives are not determined by what happens to us, but by how we react
to what happens.