Re: Different mail-format or on-change action for particular Category

From: Chad Walstrom
Subject: Re: Different mail-format or on-change action for particular Category
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 17:29:45 -0500

Tim Buck <address@hidden>  wrote:
> Is there any way to have GNATS use a different mail-format or apply
> a different on-change action depending on the category of the PR, or
> depending on whether or not a PR is marked confidential?

Not as far as I know, but I'm not the guru here, just the maintainer.
I do think that integrating Guile into GNATS would give us the
expressiveness you need to create custom solutions like this without
further complicating the parsing logic of the dbconfig file.

I would also like to see a directive in dbconfig to specify template
files rather our current solution of having the template as in-line
definitions.

Wishlist items, both, I'm afraid.

I suppose I should file PR's for these. ;-)

--
Chad Walstrom <address@hidden>           http://www.wookimus.net/