Re: Toggle appointment notification

From: pietru
Subject: Re: Toggle appointment notification
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2020 18:39:21 +0100

Have done as below, but the appt notification and the date/time
get too close together (touching with no spacing).

(defun diary-style ()
  (interactive)

  (make-local-variable 'mode-line-position)
  (make-local-variable 'line-number-mode)
  (make-local-variable 'column-number-mode)
  (make-local-variable 'mode-line-modes)

  ;; (make-local-variable 'display-time)
  (make-local-variable 'display-time-day-and-date)

  (display-time)
  (setq display-time-day-and-date t)
  (setq mode-line-position nil)
  (setq line-number-mode nil)