Re: Need Some Help Figuring Out Why 'M-x insert-kbd-macro' Doesn't Work

From: Samuel Banya
Subject: Re: Need Some Help Figuring Out Why 'M-x insert-kbd-macro' Doesn't Work With Helm Mode For Some Reason
Date: Fri, 20 May 2022 00:16:44 -0400

That's the thing, when I hit return, literally nothing happens. I don't get the
prompt that everyone else seems to get, so I'm assuming the return key is
getting eaten by Helm Mode for some reason, its really weird.

Let me know how I can give some debug output, kind of clueless for this kind of
thing.