Re: [Help-gnu-radius] is RADIUS suited for my needs?

From: Sergey Poznyakoff
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] is RADIUS suited for my needs?
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 00:08:09 +0200

> configure: error: -lmysqlclient not found
[...]
>     libmysqlclient.so and libmysqlclient.a are present in
> /usr/lib/mysql. My system is RedHat 7.0
[...]

This happens when only static mysql libraries (.a) are present in the
system. In this case explicitely including libz to the list of
libraries should help.
Assuming libz is present somewhere in the LD_LIBRARY_PATH and you are
using sh/ash/bash, the invocation of configure should be:

LIBS=-lz ./configure --without-guile \
          --with-mysql --with-lib-path=/usr/lib/mysql \
          --with-include-path=/usr/include/mysql --enable-yydebug

Regards,
Sergey