Re: [Help-gnu-radius] is RADIUS suited for my needs?

From: Serguey Kolesov
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] is RADIUS suited for my needs?
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 19:45:27 +0300

Hello Sergey!

> This happens when only static mysql libraries (.a) are present in the
> system.

    As I said in my previous message libmysqlclient.so is also present in my
system.

> In this case explicitely including libz to the list of
> libraries should help.

    Well, I have already read about this in the list archives. But this does
not work for me :o(

> Assuming libz is present somewhere in the LD_LIBRARY_PATH and you are
> using sh/ash/bash, the invocation of configure should be:

    My LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib
    and I have /usr/lib/libz.so.1 and /usr/lib/libz.so.1.1.3

> LIBS=-lz ./configure --without-guile \
>           --with-mysql --with-lib-path=/usr/lib/mysql \
>           --with-include-path=/usr/include/mysql --enable-yydebug

    When I run this command I get:

        checking for gcc... (cached) gcc
        checking whether the C compiler (gcc  ) works... no
        configure: error: installation or configuration problem: C compiler
cannot create executables.

    I have no idea about what I have wrong in my system.

--
Serguey K.