[Help-gnu-radius] Problem running in Aix 4.3.3

From: Caio Boiteux
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Problem running in Aix 4.3.3
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 12:38:32 -0300 (GRNLNDST)

Hi,
i have compiled the gnu radius 0.96 in aix 4.3.3 with gcc 3.0.1
enabling the postgres interface (for postgres 7.1.3)
the daemon compiled ok
but whe it's run it autenticates a user then dies with a segfault (it
autenticates
th user ok and only dies after sending the answer)
i'm having a very bad time trying to debug this since i cant find a way to make
the
radiusd send me more detailed debug info
is anyone using radiusd in a similar configuration ?!
can anyone give me some hint to solve this problem !? or at least to put
radiusd in
a more verbose debug mode

thanks a lot for any help

Caio Boiteux