[Help-gnu-radius] Failthru proxying?

From: Scott Call
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Failthru proxying?
Date: 03 Jul 2002 12:15:38 -0700

Hello!

        I've been tasked with converting our ancient Livingston Radius based
AAA system to something a bit more modern.

        I've gotten GNU-Radius up and running, coverted my users file to SQL
and gotten everything working that way.

        My question is, and I've searched the docs and the mailing list and
can't find the answer to my specific boggle so I figured I would ask all
you fine folks.

        Can GNU-Radius to fail-through authentication?  ie if auth fails on the
local server can it then proxy to another radius server?  I know I can
do this with realms but what I'm really looking for is a query that
looks like:

        If (Radius Username = Caller's Username) AND (Radius Password =
Caller's Password) then success
        else proxy to other server.

Can this be done?

many thanks
-Scott
--
Scott Call      Router Geek, ATGi, home of $6.95 Prime Rib
"...Everything's going to be just great again!"