RE: [Help-gnu-radius] Failthru proxying?

From: Frank Matthias
Subject: RE: [Help-gnu-radius] Failthru proxying?
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 09:00:55 +0200

Hi,
I had a similar problem some time ago.

I solved this with help of PAM.

raddb/users:
DEFAULT Auth-Type = Pam,
         Pam-Auth = radius
         Service-Type = Login

user          Auth-Type = Local,
         Password = "xxx"
         Service-Type = Framed,
         Framed-Protocol = PPP,

/etc/pam.conf
radius  account  required       /usr/lib/security/pam_permit.so
radius  auth required /usr/lib/security/pam_radius_auth.so

/etc/raddb/server:
1.1.1.1:1645    secret       3
1.1.1.2:1645    secret       3

Your problem seems a little bit diffrent, but I think with the right
PAM configuration, you can solve it.

Good luck
Matthias