[Help-gnu-radius] Ipass notify

From: Gerald
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Ipass notify
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 13:39:45 -0400 (EDT)

Is there a way to send an e-mail to someone when a certain RAS IP
authenticates off the radius server. I know I can setup some sort of cron
job to check the mysql accounting DB for updates from the 2 IP's in
question, but I was wondering if there was a built in notify by e-mail
list.

Would be a cool feature in the future if it's not there and seems like it
would be easy to add in. All you would need on top of what's there is the
e-mail address that needs to be notified and possible be able to customize
the message.

Gerald

P.S. I'm really liking gnu-radius over what I've used in the past.