Re: [Help-gnu-radius] CHAP Authentication

From: Ryan Stark
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] CHAP Authentication
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 14:13:14 -0700 (PDT)

According to radiusd --version I am running
GNU Radius version 0.96.3 (i686-pc-linux-gnu)

Logfile says the following when user attempts to authenticate via chap,
but everything goes fine with PAP (even without the CHAP-password line)...

Auth.notice: Invalid user: [test]: CLID unknown (from
nas 16)

I'm new at this so I'm probably missing something dumb, or it could be a
real problem....

Thanks,
Ryan