Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Password on a MySQL Server

From: Edward Rudd
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Password on a MySQL Server
Date: 26 Feb 2003 17:41:42 -0600

I'm using the stock 0.96.4 source code with mysql support compiled in. I
have no patches applied. I am using mysql-3.23.54a. on a RedHat 7.3 box.
And using the query
SELECT user_passwd FROM user_name WHERE user_name='%u'
for auth_query

and this table structure.

user_name varchar(32) binary
user_passwd varchar(34) binary

And I used the encrypt function in Mysql AND the crypt function in php
version 4.2.2.

There must be something else wrong with your configuration.
Could you post some more of your configuration options (in /etc/raddb)
and your compilation options so we can see where the problem is.