Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Password on a MySQL Server

From: Mario - Firewalls
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Password on a MySQL Server
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 11:47:04 -0300 (BRT)

Hi,

I am using gnu-radius-0.96 source code, compiled with --with-mysql
--with-clients.
Using default table structure.
And i note that the field password on table passwd is not varchar(34) binary,
it's just char(64) maybe it's a point.
My auth_query is default too, like yours.

What I think is, the crypt that I am using on mysql is not the same...
I am testing with radauth -v server:secret user pass

The crypts that I used are:
 encrypt from mysql.
 crypt from php.
 MD5 from php.
 MD5 from php with base64_encode or base64_decode.
 Crypt from php  with base64_encode/decode.
 crypt from php with encrypt of mysql.
 DES from mysql.

Don't what do to anymore...

Thanks

M?rio Frederico Le?o Balistieri
Firewalls Security Corporation
www.firewalls.com.br
address@hidden

Key fingerprint = C2BA B98D EE25 BEAF E0EF  4AD6 4B75 DDD2 1D74 97C7