Re: [Help-gnu-radius] warning message in log

From: 加藤 千典
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] warning message in log
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 21:36:41 +0900

Hi, Sergey and all.

I don't understand about NAS, now.
I have to study more about NAS.

On Wed, 19 Mar 2003 10:40:55 +0200
Sergey Poznyakoff <address@hidden> wrote:
> Add a default entry to your raddb/naslist, e.g.:
>
> DEFAULT             others

I wrote the "DEFAULT  others" line in raddb/naslist and I send
a SIGHUP to radius deamons.
This change caused an error in the log at reading raddb/naslist.
(sorry , I just watch the log on console, but I could not save that.)

After that I erased the DEFAULT line , and I added the follow line
and I send the signal.

> XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX RAD_CLIENT_A false
> :
> :

There is no naslist reading error and the "Acct.warning"s.

Thanks a lot, Sergey.

--
Kazunori Kato <address@hidden>