[Help-gnu-radius] %C{Framed-IP-Address} macro fails...

From: Dooley, Ryan
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] %C{Framed-IP-Address} macro fails...
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 16:40:14 -0600

Greetings!

There was one post back in July with a similar subject line
"%C{Framed-IP-Address} macro fails".  I too have seen this problem.
%C{Framed...} and %f fail to get passed to SQL but it does appear in the
detail logs.  According to sql.log the value that is passed is either 0
or '0' depending on which macro I've used.

Any ideas or help that would point me in the right direction?

This is radius 1.1 on redhat linux 8.0.

Cheers,
Ryan