RE: [Help-gnu-radius] %C{Framed-IP-Address} macro fails...

From: Sergey Poznyakoff
Subject: RE: [Help-gnu-radius] %C{Framed-IP-Address} macro fails...
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 10:05:28 +0200

Dooley, Ryan <address@hidden> wrote:

> -        if (rad_acct_system(radreq, doradwtmp) == 0 &&
> -            rad_acct_db(radreq, verified) == 0 &&
> -            rad_acct_ext(radreq) == 0) {
[...]

Both writing to the detail file and to the database is performed by
function rad_acct_db(), so reordering the calls to other functions
is quite useless here. If Framed-IP-Address appears in detail but does
not appear in SQL this means some bug in rad_acct_db() itself. To make
things quite clear, could you show me an exceprt from your detail file?

Regards,
Sergey