[Help-gnu-radius] Vendor-Specific attribute format in users file

From: Rahim Pirbhai
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Vendor-Specific attribute format in users file
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 14:09:15 -0400

Hello,
I am trying to assign a Vendor-Specific attribute to a user without having to add an entry to the dictionary. Can you please tell me if the format below is acceptable? If not can you please tell me what the appropriate format should be?

support Auth-Type = Accept,
               Simultaneous-Use = 1
       Service-Type = Framed-User,
               Framed-Protocol = PPP,
               Vendor-Specific = "Alcatel-OssClient-functionProfile=testFn"

Thanks in advance,
Rahim