help-gnustep

Re: UTF8 encoded object is becoming nil

From: Kotesh
Subject: Re: UTF8 encoded object is becoming nil
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 17:19:37 +0530

The program is working fine after changing the Function call
NSUTF8StringEncoding to NSUnicodeStringEncoding.
But that may not be the desired encoding technique to my application as UTF8
had additional advantages over Unicode .
Also  I doubt the base may be lacking UTF8 encoding implementation.

Please correct me if my interpretation is wrong..

thanks
kotesh