help-gnustep

GNUstep behaving odd (colour) in XDMCP session

From: taewon (sent by Nabble.com)
Subject: GNUstep behaving odd (colour) in XDMCP session
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 00:44:53 -0700 (PDT)

I'm using a machine (debian sarge) via XDMCP from my mac and all works fine. However only GNUstep application has problems with colours. For example the text is displayed bluish... Icons seems to have only blue gradient... It doesn't look that nice... What am I doing wrong? Other apps behave correctly.

Sent from the GNUstep - Help forum at Nabble.com.