help-gnustep

Re: Re: GNUstep behaving odd (colour) in XDMCP session

From: unix . s
Subject: Re: Re: GNUstep behaving odd (colour) in XDMCP session
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 09:36:54 +0200

Hi,
I am not a developer but maybe this can help:
I have the same constallation of machines and the same problem, but it seems
not to be a GNUstep-only problem. I get this behavior with wmaker, feh 1.2.7
image viewer opening jpg and png, and entice (opening jpg, no problem with png)
as well. There are no problems using image viewers depending on gnome-libs (I
do not use KDE).

regards,

Karsten

"Jetzt Handykosten senken mit klarmobil - 18 Ct./Min.! Hier klicken"
www.klarmobil.de/index.html?pid=73025