Re: Compiling STL succeeds/fails with different version of g++ on alpha

From: Sharshera
Subject: Re: Compiling STL succeeds/fails with different version of g++ on alpha DEC Tru64?
Date: 15 Aug 2005 10:59:12 -0700

It seems that whoever installed the recent compilers on our alpha box
didn't install them properly or the installation had problesm some how.

I installed the gcc-3.4.4, almost the whole package and I can compile
the same C++ code that was not compiling before.

I do have a problem though with building the java compiler for GNU in
this particular release. I searched the GNU usenet and there is no
particular gcj group like g+ or gcc. Do you guys know of that or should
I just send this as another separate question here since it uses g++ to
compile it?