Re: How to make which version of stdc++ is being used?

From: Maxim Yegorushkin
Subject: Re: How to make which version of stdc++ is being used?
Date: 29 Jun 2006 00:45:04 -0700

Suneeel@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm having a lot of trouble because different components that I am
> using are getting compiled with different versions of the stdc++
> library.

Which implies you are linking against libraries you don't have source
code for and which are compiled using another compiler version.

A good idea might be to prelink those libraries with libstdc++. This
way you don't have to link your code with those libraries using the
same version of g++ and libstdc++ the libraries were compiled with.

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.unix.programmer/msg/db28ffdb14d3d208
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.unix.programmer/msg/ff23a27bf4128921
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.unix.programmer/msg/d6f9674bbac6133e