help-gsasl

Re: win32 Visual Studio 2005 project for gsasl

From: Adam Strzelecki
Subject: Re: win32 Visual Studio 2005 project for gsasl
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 18:32:17 +0200

The gen-win32-headers.pl is GPLv3+, but libgsasl should be LGPLv2.1+.
Is it ok to use LGPLv2.1+ for it instead?  Also, I suggest adding a
statement like this after the license declaration:

# I consider the output of this program to be unrestricted.  Use it as
# you will.

Ahh bugger, forgot about this one, yeah please put there LGPL statement there instead of GPLv3, it is okay for me.

Best regards,
--
Adam Strzelecki