help-gsasl

Re: gsasl 0.2.28rc1

From: Adam Strzelecki
Subject: Re: gsasl 0.2.28rc1
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 11:27:57 +0200

http://www.gnu.org/software/gsasl/manual/gsasl.html#Installing-under-Windows

Can you mention that we need a Perl (ActivePerl) interpreter here ---^ too, as it is done below in libidn manual:

http://www.gnu.org/software/libidn/manual/libidn.html#Installing-under-Windows

Maybe some of it could be mentioned in README, although this kind of
instructions tend to become outdated, and it feels simpler to have just
one place for all documentation (the manual).

No problem, I'll point users to those manuals on my jabberd2 build page, I think this is enough.

Cheers,
--
Adam Strzelecki