Re: Youtube Viewer

From: Raghav Gururajan
Subject: Re: Youtube Viewer
Date: Tue, 21 May 2019 16:15:07 +0000

> Right. My bad. Seems that --pure is a bit too pure for the GTK
> version.
>
> What does the regular ‘youtube-viewer’ say when run in that pure
> environment?

Please find the error inside this output.

=>> Search for YouTube videos (:h for help)
> test

 1. What's Your True Spirit Animal? Personality Test (by BRIGHT SIDE) [10:43]
 2. A Color Test That Can Tell Your Mental Age (by BRIGHT SIDE) [07:37]
 3. Who Is Secretly In Love With You? (Personality Test) (by BRIGHT SIDE)
[08:12]
 4. Hack PUBG Mobile PC 19h 21/5/2019 - Test Nhảy Xuyên Tường, Cắt Dù Nhanh, Xe
Bay (by PT Hack) [LIVE]
 5. What type of person are you really? This pick one personality test will
reveal who you truly are (by 90 Second IQ Boosters) [08:30]
 6. A Simple Test Will Reveal Your Deepest Fear (by BRIGHT SIDE) [11:26]
 7. What Is Your Soul Element? Cool Personality Test (by BRIGHT SIDE) [11:13]
 8. If You Can Pass This Test, You Have Unique Eyesight. Can You? (by BRIGHT
SIDE) [15:06]
 9. ¿Cuántas letras tiene el nombre del amor de tu vida? • Test (by El Ratón
Curioso) [04:59]
10. MENTAL AGE TEST  - Personality Test | Mister Test (by Mister Test) [06:17]
11. This Test Will Tell You What Animal You Are! (by IQ Tests | Personality
Tests | Funny Test Videos) [08:44]
12. 7 Riddles That Will Test Your Brain Power (by BRIGHT SIDE) [08:06]
13. Idiot Test - 90% fail (by Thomas8april) [02:36]
14. BRAIN TEASERS AND TRIVIA TO TEST YOUR BRAIN SPEED (by 7-Second Riddles)
[13:28]
15. How Good Are Your Eyes? Cool and Quick Test (by BRIGHT SIDE) [08:12]
16. Only the Most Attentive 4% Will Pass This Test (by BRIGHT SIDE) [12:57]
17. Las 10 Preguntas Mas DIFÍCILES del Mundo | Test de personalidad (by
Facilitops) [04:07]
18. FUNNIEST Kid Test Answers! 😂 (by Infinite) [16:04]
19. What ANIMAL Are You? (Personality Test With Animals) (by Alpha Tests)
[05:53]
20. What Is Your Mental Age? (Quick Test) (by BRIGHT SIDE) [13:59]

=>> Select one or more videos to play (:h for help)
> 2
Can't exec "stty": No such file or directory at
/gnu/store/h8i0268m8p8l3d6j9jyp38mz5cph5s70-youtube-viewer-3.5.4/bin/.youtube-viewer-real
 line 1610, <FIN> line 2.
Use of uninitialized value in split at
/gnu/store/h8i0268m8p8l3d6j9jyp38mz5cph5s70-youtube-viewer-3.5.4/bin/.youtube-viewer-real
 line 1610, <FIN> line 2.

=>> Description
A lot of the times your brain “feels” way younger or older than you
are. That's called mental age. Do you wanna know yours? Lucky for you,
Bright Side put together a simple test that will help you figure out if
you're a carefree child, an old and wise sage or just exactly as
mentally “old” as you are. Just answer our questions, write down your
points for every answer, add them all up and get your results! But
enough talking, let's begin!

If you got 7-12 points, mentally you're just under 20 years old. It
doesn't matter what your passport says – you’re a carefree teenager at
heart! If you're way older than 20, congratulations – you've managed to
carry this constant feeling of enthusiasm and love for life through all
these years. Keep shining!

If your result is 13–20 points, you are 20–29 years old. You are
active, creative, and full of life, but you can already call yourself
an adult. Childhood and teenage years are over, but you took the best
from them and left all the unnecessary stuff behind. It doesn't mean
that you're not having fun though – your life is just as exciting as it
was.

If all of your points added up to 21–28 points, your mental age is
30–39 years. You’re still active and curious about new things and
ideas, but you are already responsible and thoughtful. If you think
about it, that's the perfect balance between the children's joy for
life and adults' independence. The golden mean at its best!

If your total number of points is 29–35, you are 40–49 years old.
You're mature and experienced, and you know exactly how to live your
life. You have no time for nonsense – you're determined and
hardworking. You know what you want and how to get it. Continue to be a
true inspiration for everyone around!

36–40 points mean that your mental age is over 50 years. And that's not
a bad thing at all! On the contrary, you are wise and calm. You get
what life is all about, and you highly appreciate comfort. You're the
person everyone goes for advice, plus you can always be trusted. These
are some rare qualities today, so your friends must protect you at all
costs.

So what’s your mental age and how close is it to your real age?

#colortest #guessage #mentalage

Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz

-----------------
Our Social Media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brightside/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/brightgram/

SMART Youtube: https://goo.gl/JTfP6L

5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC

Have you ever seen a talking slime? Here he is – Slick Slime Sam:
https://goo.gl/zarVZo

-----------------
For more videos and articles visit:
http://www.brightside.me/
               =>> A Color Test That Can Tell Your Mental Age <<=

-> Channel   : BRIGHT SIDE
-> ChannelID : UC4rlAVgAK0SGk-yTfe48Qpw
-> Category  : Howto & Style
-> Definition: HD
-> Duration  : 07:37
-> Likes     : 270,605
-> Dislikes  : 41,628
-> Comments  : 118,692
-> Views     : 24,769,642
-> Published : 14 Feb 2018
No protocol specified
No protocol specified
No protocol specified
error: XDG_RUNTIME_DIR not set in the environment.
No protocol specified
No protocol specified
No protocol specified
No protocol specified

[...]