Re: Racket (require gregor)

From: Bonface M. K.
Subject: Re: Racket (require gregor)
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2020 00:59:45 +0300

"jgart" <jgart@dismail.de> writes:

> There is not a racket-build-system for guix yet, atleast to my knowledge.
>
> I see we just got a chicken-build-system though :).
>
> Is anyone working on a racket-build-system?

Yep I am. But I've put a pause on it for
now. Couldn't really work out how to resolve the
dependencies--- Racket is stateful with how it
manages dependencies which has made it very
difficult to have a working buid system. Nix seems
to have, that sorted out, but IIRC it's really
inefficient...

[...]

--
Bonface M. K. <https://www.bonfacemunyoki.com>
Humble GNU Emacs User / Bearer of scheme-y parens