Re: Question about one package

From: Charles Direg
Subject: Re: Question about one package
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2021 21:30:41 -0600

Hello Ricardo and jbranso, thank you very much for your reply.

I appreciate your comments and will take them into account.

Agreed Ricardo, I will read the cookbook, thanks for the recommendation ...
If I would like to continue learning Guix and especially put it as my main
system, only that I was missing that package to use it on a daily basis.

Another question, how could I change the theme in GNOME? Since in other
distros, it was simply to put the theme in /usr/share/themes, how could I
do it in guix?

Thank you very much again.

--
~ Huerta Jara Carlos Abraham