help-liquidwar6

Re: [Help-liquidwar6] Web page, team profiles, weapons & voxels

From: Kasper Hviid
Subject: Re: [Help-liquidwar6] Web page, team profiles, weapons & voxels
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 22:08:30 +0200

Hello again,

I just checked out changelog.txt ... what is this "Viewport set by hud."?

I got an idea for the music area: Let the game play some water-related
environment sound in the menu, and reserve the music for the actual
game. I tried it with some personal recording of a rain storm. The
constant raindrops were a bit irritating, but I really liked the
contrast it gave. I think I could find some useable content on
freesound.org, maybe some hydrophone recordings.

 - Kasper