How to submit patches?

From: Dave Korn
Subject: How to submit patches?
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 15:22:58 -0000

  It isn't clear (from the text of README.cvs and README.template) what's the
preferred method for submitting patches for inclusion in cvs.  Should I leave
it in the patch manager on savannah - which looks kinda under-used, some of
the entries being several years old, making me wonder if it's more of a
contribs/ folder than a patch queue for HEAD - or should I post to the
bug-make list, even though it's a new feature, not a bug?  Or something else?

    cheers,
      DaveK