Suggestion of implementing a feature for the next Google Summer of Code.

From: Ramón García
Subject: Suggestion of implementing a feature for the next Google Summer of Code.
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 12:49:30 +0100

I am interested in implementing feature request of GNU make (which I wrote)
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?18617
about enhancing debugging capabilities, in order to make it easier to
understand how makefiles written by others work. This is a problem
that I often encouter.

The GNU project has been awarded some summer of code grants. Would you
be interested in a proposal for implementing these features?

Best regards,

Ramon