Re: Network Communications Information Missing From Docs

From: Gary Highberger
Subject: Re: Network Communications Information Missing From Docs
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2021 14:06:27 -0500

Hi Paolo,

Thank you for the link. Im studying it now. Hmm. Tab complete doesn't work
on the socket options I tried implying something is missing from my
Smalltalk installation. Is the socket class included in the Ubuntu
distribution of Smalltalk 3.2.5?

A link to a simple UDP message example would also be much appreciated.

Thanks again,
Gary Highberger