Re: Processes

From: Holger Freyther
Subject: Re: Processes
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 15:11:39 +0800

Hi Gary!

How did you get GNU Smalltalk 3.2.5? On the surface this sounds like a problem
already fixed[1] in the development branch of GNU Smalltalk? Could you try to
cherry-pick this[1] and see if the problem persists?

thank you
        holger

[1]
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/smalltalk.git/commit/?id=72ada189aba0283c551ead16635c1983968080b8