Re: Processes

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Processes
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 18:40:11 +0100 (CET)

Also if you assign the Process to a variable ('a' below),
you could yield

GNU Smalltalk ready

st> a _ [[true] whileTrue: [
st> (Time now) printNl .
st> (Delay forSeconds: 1) wait
st> ]
st> ]fork
18:36:29
Process(nil at userSchedulingPriority, ready to run)

st> [true] whileTrue:[a yield]
18:37:19
18:37:20
18:37:21

however the most logical modification is to add some wait after the fork,
like in:

[[true] whileTrue: [
        (Time now) printNl .
        (Delay forSeconds: 1) wait