Re: [help-texinfo] hyphenation with texinfo

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [help-texinfo] hyphenation with texinfo
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 17:29:22 -0500

    If I type tex document.texinfo, Italian hyphenation automagically works
fine!!!

Without that extra first line to set \language to address@hidden, or with it?

    If I use texi2dvi document.texinfo, hyphenation works in English.

texi2dvi does a lot of munging of the input file.  It could be that the
first line is getting lost.  I can check that.

    I can format the Texinfo file using the five steps process
    based on

Yeah.  Typically, of course, you only need to rerun tex/texindex
multiple times when you've made lots of changes ...