Re: [help-texinfo] makeinfo and include problem

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [help-texinfo] makeinfo and include problem
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 16:47:47 -0600

    I do not understand why at "make install" time the documentation
    will be created again.

Oh, I didn't understand that was the problem.

If tora.html already exists, then indeed, it seems makinfo --html should
not be being run.  You can find out why it is by running make -d, which
will print voluminous debugging information, including why the rule is
being executed.

BTW, Automake already has support for an `html' target for Texinfo docs.
Maybe you could use that instead of writing your own ...

Best,