[help-texinfo] (no subject)

From: Takesi Ayanokoji
Subject: [help-texinfo] (no subject)
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2016 17:07:34 +0900

Hi all.

I often read GNU application's, and one day, I decided to translate these manuals to non-English(Japanese).

After that, I translated 2 application's manuals(emacs and gettext).

Texinfo wotks fine to handle Japanized texinfo. Translated manuals are converted to any kind of device(info, html, pdf...) correctly.

So next, how should I distribute these translations?
Currently, I distribute these manuals paersonaly via github under original texinfo document's license.
Is this only way? For instance, such man-pages system has internationalization support but info-system has or will support internationalization system?

Regards.