archiving attachments (was: saving/archiving received messages (esp. ema

From: Jochen Küpper
Subject: archiving attachments (was: saving/archiving received messages (esp. emails))
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 17:39:48 -0000

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 13:48:43 +0200 Reiner Steib wrote:

Reiner> If you attach file /foo/bar.pdf, there will be only a "link" to this
Reiner> file in the archived article, not the PDF.  As long as you don't
Reiner> delete/move/rename the file, you can still access the PDF from Gnus.

Huh??

Maybe I don't get your point, but I archive my mail to nnimap, and
there are copies stored on the server...

Greetings,
Jochen
        (Part 3 you find in my messages before fall 2003.)