Re: To IMAP or not to IMAP

From: Jesse F. Hughes
Subject: Re: To IMAP or not to IMAP
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 11:28:41 +0200

David Magda <dmagda+trace040423@ee.ryerson.ca> writes:

> jesse@phiwumbda.org (Jesse F. Hughes) writes:
>
>> Does anyone know of a site that compares various IMAP servers?  I'd
>
> http://www.extundo.com/gnus-imap/buggy-imap-servers.html

Uh oh.  Courier IMAPD is on that list.  That's the one I was going to
try out on Marcus's suggestion.  But it's also on the fixed list.

The buggy behavior that may be still present is this:

Courier IMAPD

Spurious whitespace in flag lists.

( \Noinferior)

Should I care?

Thanks for the help.
--
"Start obeying math rules, or if you prefer I can proceed to tear away
your illusions of being rational and logical piece by piece over time,