Gnus & slrnpull

From: tux
Subject: Gnus & slrnpull
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 20:38:13 +0000

Is it possible to use Gnus with slrnpull to download the groups for
reading offline ?

I have symlinked /var/spool/slrnpull/news  with /var/spool/news.

My .gnus.el has the following:

 (setq gnus-select-method ' (nntp "News.Individual.Net"))

with this I can read groups when online.

 (setq gnus-alternative-select-method ' (nnspool ""))

Using this with agent enabled doesn't give me access to offline
reading.

Anyone know how to get Gnus and slrnpull working together ?
I tried leafnode instead of slrnpull and had problems with it on my
system   Debian Sarge.

  Reg