Re: pgg, gnupg, and PGP?

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Re: pgg, gnupg, and PGP?
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 18:08:39 +0100

Bill Harris <bill_harris@facilitatedsystems.com> writes:

> I'm running pgg under gnus v.5.10.6, along with gnupg 1.2.4.  I also
> connect to gnupg with WinPT sometimes.
>
> Until today, all has been well.

That's good to hear.  Just out of curiosity, would you mind sharing
your pgg related settings in ~/.gnus or ~/.emacs?  I'm trying to
understand whether the default behavior could be improved somehow, to
match what typical users really want.

If anyone else has thoughts on pgg settings that they think are
unnecessary, or that Gnus should be able to figure out by itself, that
useful too.