Re: BBDB and EUDC/LDAP

From: David S. Goldberg
Subject: Re: BBDB and EUDC/LDAP
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 09:59:25 -0500

> I  have  searched  and the  only  result  is  to  call  with a  key  binding
> eudc-expand-inline separately from the BBDB completion...

eudc knows about bbdb as well and it to looks in both places, I'm
pretty sure, by default.  The only thing you lose with
eudc-expand-inline is completion cycling.  For when I need that
(rarely for me, may be important for you) I have mapped C-c TAB to
bbdb-complete-name.

--
Dave Goldberg
david.goldberg6@verizon.net