Re: BBDB and EUDC/LDAP

From: Sébastien Kirche
Subject: Re: BBDB and EUDC/LDAP
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 17:17:45 +0200

Le 29 Mar 2005, David S. Goldberg a formulé :

> eudc knows about bbdb as well and it to looks in both places, I'm
> pretty sure, by default.  The only thing you lose with
> eudc-expand-inline is completion cycling.  For when I need that
> (rarely for me, may be important for you) I have mapped C-c TAB to
> bbdb-complete-name.

I   have  searched   a  little   further  and   found  in   cvs   gnus  that
message-expand-name  has   been  modified  to   call  eudc-expand-inline  if
eudc-protocol is defined.

Seem to be exactly what i am looking for.

But I  am with cvs  Emacs, not cvs Gnus  : maybe I  will have to wait  a bit
until merge of the feature ?

--
Sébastien Kirche