Re: Possible Gnus/Emacs 22 Tramp bug?

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: Possible Gnus/Emacs 22 Tramp bug?
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 12:15:32 +0200

Tim X <timx@nospam.dev.null> writes:

Hi Tim,

> I'm guessing your running Debian unstable?

No, Gentoo. But I don't use and prepacked (distribution) snapshots but
get the sources directly from CVS. Those version (0.4 or 22.0.50.1)
numbers don't have a very exact meaning, because they don't change very
often. So it's likely that this bug has already been fixed in CVS, but
the debian snapshots are all too old.

> Actually, now that I think about it, I did an upgrade today to the
> newest emacs-snapshot. I'll have to check to see if the issue has been
> resolved since.

If not, check out the sources directly from CVS.

Bye,
Tassilo
--
A child of five could understand this! Fetch me a child of five!